- This event has passed.
Odd Salon SF: MONUMENTAL
March 3 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$15 – $25
~ Salon details and speakers to be announced ~
Tuesday, March 3 at Public Works, San Francisco
Doors open for pre-salon cocktail hour at 6:30, Talks begin at 7:30
Reserved Seats available. General Admission seats are first come, first served.
Odd Salon Members always enjoy discounted Join our growing membership for ticket discounts and Members-only opportunities. Find out more>
ODD SALON: Stories from the odd corners of history, science, art, and adventure.
- WHAT: Six storytellers bring strange-but-true stories from history, science, art and adventure, to the stage, over cocktails.
- WHAT KINDS OF STORIES: Badasses and crackpots, history’s worst ideas and most interesting eccentrics, things that exploded, heists, hoaxes, hidden treasures, epic explorations and upsetting animal facts. For example.
- WHO: Experts and amateurs, scientists and poets, musicians and medievalists, artists, tech workers, baristas, and you. Each salon features selected speakers from an open call for submissions. Join us!
- WHERE: Public Works, on Erie Street – one block from the 16th and Mission BART stop.
- WHEN: We open the doors for cocktails and conversations at 6:30; talks begin at 7:30. Get there early if you want to nab a seat.
- WHY: San Francisco deserves weird, independent events, and real world gatherings in this increasingly digital age.
- HOW: Against many odds.
- SNACKS? Yes! Pop-up food vendors serve snacks during the pre-salon cocktail hour.
- DRINKS? But of course.
- OTHER QUESTIONS? Drop us a line>
Odd Salon is a fiscally sponsored project of the InterCulture Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit organization.