- This event has passed.
Catana Chetwynd / Snug
February 20, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm PST$16.50
Booksmith presents Catana Chetwynd, in San Francisco for the first time to present her new book, Snug. Come meet Catana and her boyfriend John!
>> Due to popular demand, we have added a second night with Catana and John! Wed, Feb 19 is completely sold out.
Advance tickets are highly encouraged — tickets are not guaranteed to be available at the door.
We have also moved both events up to a 6:30pm start time, so Catana can have more time with each fan. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
Why bother getting out of bed when you could stay bundled up with that special someone and a book of cozy, cute comics. From the author of the bestselling Little Moments of Love comes Snug, a collection of comics that perfectly captures the honest, playful, and relatable snapshots of romantic life.
Chetwynds second book has the same charming and inviting style as her first and includes 50 percent new, never-before-shared comics. Snug is a celebration of the quirks and peculiarities of every one of usand the magic that happens when we find our matching puzzle piece.
Catana Chetwynd is a self-taught traditional artist and the enthusiastic author of Catana Comics. She grew up in Saratoga Springs, New York, where she spent her time creating art and pursing an education in psychology until accidentally stumbling into the world of comics. Not only is her boyfriend John the daily inspiration for her drawings, but he was also the one who suggested a comic series about their relationship in the first place. Thanks to his idea and his inspiring daily antics, Catana was able to pursue her childhood dream of being a cartoonist. She currently lives on the East Coast with John and their tiny, angry dog Murph.
** Please note **
– This is an all-ages event.
– The duration of this event is up to the authors.
– To join the signing line, you must purchase a book from Booksmith — no exceptions. If you already have a copy of Snug and Little Moments of Love, remember that books make great gifts! If you’ve already gifted both of Catana’s books to all of your friends, it’s ok to buy a different book from Booksmith instead — in that case, please write events AT Booksmith DOT com.
– Candid photos will be allowed but due to timing, we are unable to accommodate requests for posed photos.
– Accessibility is important to us! Please let us know in advance if you have any special needs and we will do our absolute best to accommodate you: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– If you can’t attend the event but would like to request a signed copy of Snug, order below and be sure to enter your request in the special field.