WHY THERE ARE WORDS: other voices: come together
[youtube_video width=399 height=233]WTAW 2yr[/youtube_video]
[ Thurs Jan 12 12 ]
Peg Alford Pursell hosted a special edition of Why There Are Words for their second anniversary at Studio 333 in Sausalito. To the theme “Other Voices: Come Together,” the following writers introduced and read from one another’s work:
- Anne Buelteman reading Janis Cooke Newman
- Audrey Ferber reading Susanne Pari
- Peter Orner reading Michael David Lukas
- Susanne Pari reading Kathi Kamen Goldmark
- Kathi Kamen Goldmark reading Audrey Ferber
- Michael David Lukas reading Peter Orner
- Seth Harwood reading Todd Zuniga
- Todd Zuniga reading Seth Harwood
Click “Play” to watch all, “Next” to skip forward, or the small “Insert” screen (to the right of the video time) to see thumbnails and watch them directly.
The next Why There Are Words is on Thursday, February 9th and will feature Marcus Banks, Kirstin Chen, Nicole McFeely, Chicken John, Carol Sheldon, Susanna Solomon, and Jon Wells. Check Why There Are Words for author bios and more information.